Introduce yourself!

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mmm_fish_tacos

Jan 31, 2015, 12:33 PM Last Edit: Jan 31, 2015, 12:37 PM by Mmm_fish_tacos

Hello my name is Kerotan and there are 64 of my kind.... nah fudge that Bs.

I'm Kerotan from Vgchartz so some of you know me. I like playstation since the ps1 days and I'm having a blast with the ps4.

Some unknown info on me is this. On youtube I have over 800k subscribers and around 160m views all on gaming related videos.  Some of you would know me but I'll keep that to myself.  I don't want my hobby of posting controversial facts on gaming forum getting in the way of my very successful business. Anyway that's why personal info won't be revealed but I'm looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer.

Wellcome! 

When your ready you should share 
Your YouTube with us. I'd like to check it out.

Dr. Pezus

I'm Kerotan from Vgchartz so some of you know me. I like playstation since the ps1 days and I'm having a blast with the ps4.

Some unknown info on me is this. On youtube I have over 800k subscribers and around 160m views all on gaming related videos.  Some of you would know me but I'll keep that to myself.  I don't want my hobby of posting controversial facts on gaming forum getting in the way of my very successful business. Anyway that's why personal info won't be revealed but I'm looking forward to seeing what this forum has to offer.
Welcome! Woah, impressive stats. Didn't know that.

mustacheman

That's pretty darn good Kerotan. Welcome!

Proxy-Pie

Welcome!

And impressive youtube stats! Besides you BazilZero is the only one of us with an active youtube channel.

I do! It isn't too popular though .-.
(Still, 150k views and 250 subs is great in my eyes! :D)

BananaKing

i know... i know..

you came to this site because of me. everybody does :)

welcome to the site :D

Legend

I do! It isn't too popular though .-.
(Still, 150k views and 250 subs is great in my eyes! :D)

Nah that's much better than me!

darkknightkryta

We offer kitties.

FLGibsonIII

Feb 09, 2015, 04:40 AM Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 05:02 AM by FLGibsonIII
Hi. It said to introduce myself so I am. I've been following VizionEck since the annoncement and I have finally decided to make an account. My most hyped game is MGS V and I play on PC and PS4. I also have to give congrats to the person who made the verification for account creation so extensive lol.
All aboard the hype train.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Hi. It said to introduce myself so I am. I've been following VizionEck since the annoncement and I have finally decided to make an account. My most hyped game is MGS V and I play on PC and PS4. I also have to give congrats to the person who made the verification so extensive lol.

welcome.

Xbro

Hi. It said to introduce myself so I am. I've been following VizionEck since the annoncement and I have finally decided to make an account. My most hyped game is MGS V and I play on PC and PS4. I also have to give congrats to the person who made the verification so extensive lol.

First person I've seen who hasn't migrated from other forums lol. Welcome.
3 people like this

Legend

Hi. It said to introduce myself so I am. I've been following VizionEck since the annoncement and I have finally decided to make an account. My most hyped game is MGS V and I play on PC and PS4. I also have to give congrats to the person who made the verification for account creation so extensive lol.

Welcome!

And thanks for the second part haha. I figured doing questions like those would be much nicer than a super complex captcha.

Oh and don't forget to get an avatar!

This is Slayer's first forum as well, but I haven't seen her post in a while.

the-pi-guy

Yeah, some captcha's are a bain in the putt. 

the-pi-guy

Welcome! 
Take a seat, stay a while. 
Regale us with terrifying tales and stuff.

FLGibsonIII

I feel so special lol. I have been on the destiny forums though. I dislike the game, but it was fun to watch people rage in the forums. This seems like a calmer forum though which is nice.

Welcome!

And thanks for the second part haha. I figured doing questions like those would be much nicer than a super complex captcha.

Oh and don't forget to get an avatar!

Happy to be aboard and ill get sn avatar asap.

FLGibsonIII

No terrifying tales about me unfortunatly. There is this funny/terrifing story where my german teacher took a group of kids to germany and on the way back two kids tried to bring a gas mask and brass knuckles in their suitcase/carry-on. They got in a bit of trouble to say the very least.

Go Up