You can create shop items now!

Started by Dr. Pezus, Apr 24, 2017, 12:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

Apr 24, 2017, 12:37 PM Last Edit: Apr 24, 2017, 04:45 PM by Dr. Pezus
Want to sell hugs, gold, jewelry, ideas, hamburgers or even PEOPLE*? Now you can!

I just found out recently. Go the Shop and scroll all the way down to find the creator. Be creative!

*forum citizens must abide by the laws of their country

Dr. Pezus

Some interesting new items in store now  :o

Legend

Some interesting new items in store now  :o
"Free compliment"

Costs $5.

Dr. Pezus

"Free compliment"

Costs $5.
That's the beauty of it. For only $5 you can get a compliment for free!

Xevross

Is the forum RPG still a thing?

Legend

Is the forum RPG still a thing?
Yes. I've been programing little tiny improvements to it every time I need a change of pace.

I added custom shop items because it would allow us to experiment with the shop and try new things without needing me to add every item manually.

Xevross

Yes. I've been programing little tiny improvements to it every time I need a change of pace.

I added custom shop items because it would allow us to experiment with the shop and try new things without needing me to add every item manually.
Sweet. I keep forgetting about it :(

Dr. Pezus

Legend

Sweet. I keep forgetting about it :(
WEll it's still lacking any good game loops. Combat needs to be sorted out but I'm not sure how to handle it.

SAy you attack someone in a city. NPC guards would see that and get involved, but then do they just sit around waiting for their turn?

HOw long would a human player have to take their turn?  5 minutes, an hour, forever?

I'M not sure what could work, besides just making everyone computer controlled.

the-pi-guy

WEll it's still lacking any good game loops. Combat needs to be sorted out but I'm not sure how to handle it.

HOw long would a human player have to take their turn?  5 minutes, an hour, forever?
Every 3 posts.  

Xevross

SAy you attack someone in a city. NPC guards would see that and get involved, but then do they just sit around waiting for their turn?

I'M not sure what could work, besides just making everyone computer controlled.
I think it should all be turn based but the turns are posts. The RPG should be there to try and drive activity

DerNebel

Dr. Pezus

The shop is looking good now!

the-pi-guy

I bought some free compliments.

the-pi-guy

I bought some free compliments.
Best 15$ I ever spent.