Introduce yourself!

Viewing single post

Started by Legend, May 06, 2014, 04:50 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

This thread is for all new members to come in and say hi. Feel free to share as much or as little information as you want. Oh and welcome to the forum!!!

I'll start.

I'm Michael Armbrust and the creator of VizionEck.

Lots of info can be found on the other side of the website about the foundation of my company, so I'll stick with more personal matters.

My favorite color is yellow, my favorite book is The Mysterious Island, and my favorite scientist is Nikola Tesla. I was so amazed by his work that I built a tesla coil for my 8th grade science fair. Feel free to shout "nerd!"

I'm also an Eagle Scout. Growing up in Colorado has given me a huge passion for the outdoors. Hiking, canoing, and cooking with a camp fire are all some of my favorite activities. A few years back I was lucky enough to spend part of the summer sailing a schooner around the Caribbean. To me AC4: Black Flag is a 10/10 just because it brings back those wonderful memories.

You can't just live off the past though. Launching this forum is great and creating VizionEck is a dream come true. There is so so so much work but I can barely imagine being happier. Heck just the act of you reading this brings joy to my heart. These are exciting times!

-Michael Armbrust