Horizon Zero Dawn

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, Feb 02, 2017, 04:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

nnodley

Feb 02, 2017, 11:13 PM Last Edit: Feb 02, 2017, 11:16 PM by nnodley
It looks so assassin's creed. But that's a great thing. GG have really went all out with gameplay on this. It's just hard to believe sometimes
Yeah I'm really glad it does.  It basically took what AC did with it's platforming and made it look tons better.  Its literally a mix of AC and Uncharted platforming and that alone makes me hyped.

I love that it has aspects of assassin's creed. I'm a huge fan of the series.

The gameplay looks like so much fun. My only worry is the longevity of the game... is the story good all the way through, is the gameplay fun and fresh for 40+ hours
For me I think the longevity of the game will come through just admiring the world and all the attention to detail that's in.  I'm a huge sucker for amazing foliage in games and this game does it above every other game by so much I'm afraid of what my gamete will be for just looking at the world/foliage.  i'm guessing i'll spend upwards of 20 or more hours just fudgy with the photomode.

But I do agree I hope the story is great throughout the whole thing.  Sounds like it will be so I'm optimistic.