Graphic Customization in VizionEck/#ScreenShotSaturday

Started by Legend, Sep 20, 2014, 10:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

darkknightkryta

I say you pack these up as DLC and sell them 50 cents a piece.

the-pi-guy

Nah, he should put 4 in a bundle and sell them for 15$!!!

darkknightkryta

Nah, he should put 4 in a bundle and sell them for 15$!!!

That works too.  I think I should get 50 cents for every DLC sold and you should get 15 dollars.

Legend

Every single one of them will be purchasable with in game currency. This in game currency is primarily earned through simply playing the game, but it can also be purchased with money.

#EvilMicroTransactions

darkknightkryta

Every single one of them will be purchasable with in game currency. This in game currency is primarily earned through simply playing the game, but it can also be purchased with money.

#EvilMicroTransactions

I think you should just make them buy the in-game currency with real money, none of this earning by playing business.  It'll be like that game where you put a dollar in and get 4 quarters back.

the-pi-guy

#EvilMicroTransactions

I'll take 50!

Legend

I think you should just make them buy the in-game currency with real money, none of this earning by playing business.  It'll be like that game where you put a dollar in and get 4 quarters back.

It'd be more like that game where you put a dollar in and get monopoly money back.

the-pi-guy

It'd be more like that game where you put a dollar in and get monopoly money back.

I'd like monopoly money.

darkknightkryta

I think you should mail monopoly money for every DLC bought.

7H3

That is an interesting concept... tekken revolution had something similar... but making a f2p arcade style micro transaction game might work out well for certain things
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

darkknightkryta

That is an interesting concept... tekken revolution had something similar... but making a f2p arcade style micro transaction game might work out well for certain things

Yeah, though, this model destroyed cellphone gaming.

Legend

Go Up