Graphic Customization in VizionEck/#ScreenShotSaturday

Started by Legend, Sep 20, 2014, 10:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Hello everybody,

Gamers are used to graphic filters such as greyscale in their games, but VizionEck takes this concept to the next level (I say "to the next level" way too much).

Here's an image showing the standard VizionEck graphics, and then 7 optional "skins" the game supports.

As you can see these can be much more than standard image filters, and this is just the tip of the iceberg. The game will launch with over 50 skins while additional ones will be added through the free DLC system.

-Mike

Dr. Pezus

That's extremely cool!

Legend

Glad you like it.

Also here's another skin, just for the heck of it.

Dr. Pezus

Woah, dem colors

Mmm_fish_tacos

That looks cool.

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Legend

Riderz1337

Love that one! I love the way the colours pop out because of the white/grayish background.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Riderz1337

I would swap that one with the one that has the really grey background in the original seven. However, if you can include it into the original 7 and make it 8 that would be even better
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Legend

I would swap that one with the one that has the really grey background in the original seven. However, if you can include it into the original 7 and make it 8 that would be even better

The original 7 were just ones stitched together that I wanted to show. The new ones are from me trying to understand what someone on vgchartz is describing.

In future marketing/blog posts new skins will be shown.

And in the final game, there will be all of them.

Dr. Pezus

Do they need to be unlocked?

ethomaz

That is really cool.

Give me a beta key already :P

Legend

Do they need to be unlocked?

It's a combination of unlocking them and buying them with in game currency.

When playing online multiplayer, some skins might be restricted from certain matches. They could potentially give players unfair advantages so I don't want competitive players to feel forced to play with certain skins in order to stay evenly matched.

Some skins will also not be available in campaign for similar reasons.

NeverDies

I love the reflective skin. It just makes the game look super polished and awesome.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

7H3

I like the neon one on the bottom left it looks tron like
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend