September 2014 (5 weeks) NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions

Started by u4gReservoirDogs, Sep 11, 2014, 10:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

Yes, we do;
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=687.msg38439#msg38439I'm not quite sure, but in the other topic I thought it was etho who said it depends on how many weeks (from saturday till friday) there are in a month.
If so then it's 4, if not then it's probably 5. :P

If it was just on Saturdays August would be 5 weeks. If it was how many weeks of sat to fri there are then there would be no 5 week months!

u4gReservoirDogs

If it was just on Saturdays August would be 5 weeks. If it was how many weeks of sat to fri there are then there would be no 5 week months!

Yeap... it is but it is from Sunday do Saturday ;)

I just don't know anymore ...
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

Xevross

Well, either August or September has to be a 5 week month if you think about it. I think September covers weeks ending 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th and 4th of October

u4gReservoirDogs

Well, either August or September has to be a 5 week month if you think about it. I think September covers weeks ending 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th and 4th of October

I think you're right, but I'll try to find the (same) answer on NeoGAF. ;)
I'm always willing to endure humiliation on behalf of my characters. - Ben Stiller

DD_Bwest

ethomaz

September is 5 weeks... from Ago 31 to Oct 4.

I will confirm later.

u4gReservoirDogs

September is 5 weeks... from Ago 31 to Oct 4.

I will confirm later.

Argh I just read somewhere that they count each monday in a month ... but I closed it and now it's gone ...

Did I miss a great release for September in the US? I think I have them all. :)

DD_Bwest

august is 3-30th(4weeks),  sept it 31st to the 5th(5weeks)

Max King of the Wild

Dr. Pezus

Xevross

Sep 11, 2014, 06:13 PM Last Edit: Oct 14, 2014, 04:09 PM by Xevross
PS4: 520k
XB1: 265k
WiiU: 80k
3DS: 121k
Vita: 8k

Legend

Ps4 700

Wii u 100

Xbox One 300

3ds 125

Vita 15

u4gReservoirDogs

7H3

"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

? you think my guesstimitions are low?

Yes, way too low

Go Up