the meltdowns are delicious!

Started by kitler53, Aug 28, 2014, 01:38 AM

previous topic - next topic

kitler53

Aug 28, 2014, 01:38 AM Last Edit: Aug 28, 2014, 01:15 PM by 7H3
i don't know if i'm the only one but i'm really enjoying the break of of meltdowns in the Aug 16 thread.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=189187

some great dance on the so you think you can dance finaly, some ice cream, and delicious salty tears.   such a great night!

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Legend

These updates also moved the XBOX ONE to 282.5k for January.

I am soooooo close to being right with this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174527&page=1

Xevross

Yeah that thread is hilarious. Some people just can't cope

Vita!

It's very interesting to see how people handle their predictions and perspectives crumbling around them.

Also vgchartz is banned on gaf so this is my first time talking about them! Are their numbers really as bad as people say?

kitler53

These updates also moved the XBOX ONE to 282.5k for January.

I am soooooo close to being right with this thread: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=174527&page=1

lol, i think the spirit of your prediction is pure win.  500 consoles is a rounding error.

kitler53

It's very interesting to see how people handle their predictions and perspectives crumbling around them.

Also vgchartz is banned on gaf so this is my first time talking about them! Are their numbers really as bad as people say?

you can't really trust vgcz numbers until they've had about 6 months to revise them but...

..yes.  the numbers are that bad.   over 3:1 in favor of ps4 these days.

DD_Bwest

ive got alot to catch up on in that thread lol    expected :P  domination.. 

the-pi-guy

Lol.  That's funny. :) 
Hmmm, well let's just say that some of the moderators there do not take the numbers seriously.
Sometimes the numbers match up, other times they are waaaay off. 

kitler53

Aug 28, 2014, 01:59 AM Last Edit: Sep 03, 2014, 02:00 PM by kitler53

Lol.  That's funny. :) 
Hmmm, well let's just say that some of the moderators there do not take the numbers seriously.
Sometimes the numbers match up, other times they are waaaay off.

just wait for next spring.  muhahahaha!!

Vita!

Well at least they're better than insiderp!

Apart from support related things, I don't care how much the systems sell. I find it interesting but that's it. People are way too invested in these plastic boxes.

ethomaz

Oh God.

Globally in the US is suck a great term :D

ethomaz

You know what I find more funny?

PS360 with 360 beating PS3 in sales (at least in US) = Sony assumed fanboys (aka ethomaz) commenting, eating crow, believing and active in all sales threads.

PS4/Xbox One with PS4 beating Xbox One in sales = No single Xbox One fan soul in the threads.

ethomaz

Ohhhhhh I finally catche the meltdowns.... so funny posts.

ethomaz

Now I get in the part of the ALT and BANs.

I'm felling bad for that mustache guy... a lot of work today... he is online :(

7H3

corrected title spelling of word "delicious"
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend