Guerrilla Games New IP Leak: Code Name and AWESOME concept art inside!! soooo kwel!

Started by BananaKing, Sep 16, 2014, 07:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

holy fudge does this look good!!!

The Code name for the game is "Horizon" and it seems like Shinobi was right, a red head female lead and robot dinosaurs!

source: http://translate.google.com.hk/translate?act=url&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http://bbs.a9vg.com/thread-4248431-1-1.html

i kept the name out of the title for those who want this to not be spoiled for them

DD_Bwest

umm wow and im supposed to go to sleep now?...   why did i hit refresh on the forum page :(

cant wait to wake up and see more about this

BananaKing

umm wow and im supposed to go to sleep now?...   why did i hit refresh on the forum page :(

cant wait to wake up and see more about this

this looks good! snow and forest setting? open world?! possible hunting?! robot freaking dinosaurs?! yes... fudgy.... please!

Legend

Those robots look really cool. What's with wolfman?

kitler53

very nice.  i hope this is open world multiplayer kind of like destiny.   ...and i hope people buy it.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

ethomaz

Xevross

Those images look so awesome!

the-pi-guy

Dr. Pezus

Legend

the-pi-guy

daredevil.shark

Looks awesome. Cant wait for gameplay. Now Sony will start hammering with its vast exclusives.
Greatness awaits #4theplayers

kitler53

man, daredevil is here too.   vgcz is going to be empty soon at this rate.

BananaKing

man, daredevil is here too.   vgcz is going to be empty soon at this rate.

thats until all the people here are fed up with moderation and decide to migrate to a new site. there is this site that has sales data and chartz, they will most likely move to it.

kitler53

Sep 16, 2014, 06:45 PM Last Edit: Sep 16, 2014, 06:49 PM by kitler53

thats until all the people here are fed up with moderation and decide to migrate to a new site. there is this site that has sales data and chartz, they will most likely move to it.

i'm already on neogaf,.. i'm just afraid to post.

edit: and reported!