Bloodborne: Details on Characters, Enemies, Weapons, Locations, Gameplay, Etc

Started by ethomaz, Aug 21, 2014, 07:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

Aug 21, 2014, 07:25 PM Last Edit: Aug 21, 2014, 07:34 PM by ethomaz
Hunter Gascoigne (main character): "A lone person standing in a graveyard among the whirling ashes, he's a bloodied hunter. He looks like an experienced veteran, but details are unknown."

Beast Hunting Mob (enemy): As the plague spread, the crowd started to hunt the beasts. The impulse for the hunt is like a fever, and they themselves have already been infected by the plague of the beast, even if they don't yet know. They keep seeking their preys in order to kill them, but in their maddened eyes even normal people appear as beasts.

Wheelchair Mob (enemy): Among the mob hunting the beasts, old men on wheelchairs can be found. Rich elderly men in wheelchairs are a common sight in Yharnam, and often are armed with firearms from the old wars. For those that can't move well, there's only one way to defend from the beasts, and the only mean they have left is violence.

Carrion Crow (enemy):  Among the crows that eat rotting carrion, there are those that favor human meat. Those bloated, ugly monsters drag themselves between the corpses feasting on the once rich citizens of Yharnam. They are highly aggressive and are attracted by the smell of blood. They will attack humans if they get close, so that those that live will become carrion for them to eat.

Regain (gameplay): If the player doesn't want to die, attack will become the best defense. When receiving damage from the enemy, if said damage is returned within a certain amount of time, it's possible to regenerate. The "Regain" system changes the concept of tactical defense and encourages the player to fight desperately to stay alive.

Cathedral District (location):  Yharnam is divided in several districts. The center of the city is characterized by bridges and large streets. The Cathedral district is separated from the rest of the city by a cliff and its name originates from an ancient cathedral. It also became the home of a medical association that oversees the use of the "curative blood"

http://i1.minus.com/ibdDFTlq4hG7BV.png

Hemwick Cemetery District (location):  Since there's no shortage of corpses in Yahrnam, the local graveyard is very large. It's easily located and is lined by graves big and small. It's an ominous and gloomy place surrounded by a very poor district where the cultural level is also quite low. It's currently deserted, but what lurks under the earth?

http://i5.minus.com/iP8hQIEBINh61.png

Saw Blade (weapon):

Beast Hunting Axe (weapon):

Beast Hunting Guns (weapon):

Dr. Pezus

Dat gif. Who is that dude that randomly picked a fight with the werewolves

darkknightkryta

This game is becoming an M-rated Medievil for me O_O.  Is there gonna be a limited edition copy of this game?

Raven

This game is becoming an M-rated Medievil for me O_O.  Is there gonna be a limited edition copy of this game?

Sure. In my pants...

darkknightkryta

Xevross

Dat gif. Who is that dude that randomly picked a fight with the werewolves

Probably player 2! Because, you know, co op and stuff

BananaKing

this game. ughh, i think i will pick it up. im in no way in a RPG or souls fan, but this is shaping up SO good.

Legend

I'm so hyped.

Can't believe I missed this thread.

ethomaz

Xevross

BananaKing

announce a release date already Sony!!

20th of March 2015

B.E.L.I.E.V.E

7H3

This looks like "Souls may cry" with out the cool fighting mechanics
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Raven

This looks like "Souls may cry" with out the cool fighting mechanics

Has anyone ever told you that you can be a real rock kill?

7H3

Has anyone ever told you that you can be a real rock kill?

:P lol I can be a real squidward I suppose
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend