Super Mario Party: bet on the metacritic 76 (71 reviews)

Started by Legend, Sep 23, 2018, 04:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Legend

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/super-mario-party

Same rules as the GOW thread. Give a high, medium, and low prediction.

IE you expect it to get a 95 so you set that as your middle. Then you set 97 as your high because you don't think the game has a good chance of scoring above that. Then you set 88 as your low because you don't expect the game to score lower than that.

RESULTS WILL NOW BE SCORED SO THAT AN OVERALL WINNER CAN BE DETERMINED AT THE END OF THE YEAR. IF YOU HAVE THE CLOSEST PREDICTION, YOU EARN POINTS: SCORE +=100-(high prediction-low prediction)*2. IF THE FINAL MC FALLS OUTSIDE YOUR HIGH AND LOW PREDICTIONS, YOU LOSE POINTS: SCORE -=50.

Review embargo ends when the countdown ends. Feel free to post predictions and edit them up till that time.

100:
99:
98:
97:
96:
95:
94:
93:
92:
91:
90:
89:
88:
87:
86:
85: Cute Pikachu
84: Legend
83: Dr. Pezus, nnodley
82: Xevross, Cute Pikachu
81: Legend
80: Kerotan, Dr. Pezus
79: Cute Pikachu
78: nnodley
77:
76:
75: Kerotan
74: Dr. Pezus, nnodley
73: Xevross
72:
71:
70: Kerotan
69:
68:
67:
66: Legend
65:
64:
63:
62: Xevross

Dr. Pezus

Sep 23, 2018, 10:01 PM Last Edit: Sep 23, 2018, 10:29 PM by Dr. Pezus

Legend

I had the thread locked since the game still has a while till release, but we can start predictions now!

Cute Pikachu

This seems like the best Mario Party since the GameCube one's so I see it reviewing well.
The Vizioneck Nintendo Fanboy!

Switch Software Sales Guide:
http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?topic=5895.msg218699#new

Legend

This seems like the best Mario Party since the GameCube one's so I see it reviewing well.
I'm really hoping it's great again. Sure I'm older but Mario Party used to be one of my favorite games growing up.

High: 88
Mid: 84
Low: 66

edt:
High: 84
Mid: 81
Low: 66

Kerotan

Xevross

I never liked Mario Party and I have no interest in this game, so I've got 0 idea on how good its looking. Guess I'll just be safe

High: 82
Mid: 73
Low: 62

Legend

I never liked Mario Party and I have no interest in this game, so I've got 0 idea on how good its looking. Guess I'll just be safe

High: 82
Mid: 73
Low: 62
How did you not like the old Mario Parties?

Xevross

How did you not like the old Mario Parties?
Because I'm not very old?

I only played 8 and 10. Anyway looks like the reviews of the older games are all meh as well, so its pretty common not to like them I guess.

Legend

Because I'm not very old?

I only played 8 and 10. Anyway looks like the reviews of the older games are all meh as well, so its pretty common not to like them I guess.
I didn't realise how wrong reviewers were. Older games were awesome! But I should probably lower my prediction...

Did you not own a gamecube?

Xevross

I didn't realise how wrong reviewers were. Older games were awesome! But I should probably lower my prediction...

Did you not own a gamecube?
Lol I've thought that about so many games I played when I was a kid that I now realise I must have just not cared so much about quality, or didn't really notice it.

Nope the Wii and Switch are the only Nintendo consoles I've had. My childhood best friend had a gamecube but I the only game I recall playing on it was Super Monkey Ball.

Legend

Reviews are just a few days away. Make final predictions or final edits.

nnodley

Legend

nnodley