Coming out of E3, which newly announced game are you most excited about?

Started by Legend, Jun 27, 2018, 01:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?action=gamedatabase shows all the new announcements. (if something is missing, add it!)

Oddly enough for me it's kinda a tie between Halo Infinite and Gears 5. Gears 5 had a wonderful trailer and I really hope it's representative of the actual game. If those feelings and emotions are executed well, it could be really awesome.

Meanwhile I have practically zero faith in 343i but Halo Infinite also had a well edited teaser. I don't think I'd say I care for the game at this point, but I can't wait to see more and learn what the game really is. Also Halo used to be one of the best series and I'll always be at least a little bit excited to see what's next for the franchise.

BananaKing

Wtf is up with that list?

It's most likely Doom Eternal for me.

the-pi-guy

Sekiro probably doesn't count.

Elder Scrolls 6, though.

nnodley

Kinda hard to decide.  I am curious about Halo Infinite cause I've always liked the lore of Halo, so I'm hoping because they are putting out the single player first that it's going to be really good.   I'll have to look over the list and see which one I'm most excited for.

Xevross

I don't think I'm excited about any new announcements, the one I'm most interested in is probably DMC5.

I'm very excited for AC Odyssey but that was announced beforehand, and as Pi said Sekiro doesn't count.

Legend

Wtf is up with that list?

It's most likely Doom Eternal for me.
The game database?

I'm not surprised yours is Doom Eternal!
I don't think I'm excited about any new announcements, the one I'm most interested in is probably DMC5.

I'm very excited for AC Odyssey but that was announced beforehand, and as Pi said Sekiro doesn't count.
I forgot about ACO. That could be really fun.

Kinda hard to decide.  I am curious about Halo Infinite cause I've always liked the lore of Halo, so I'm hoping because they are putting out the single player first that it's going to be really good.   I'll have to look over the list and see which one I'm most excited for.
I love the trailer just showing the world. Probably because the game itself doesn't exist, but whatever I like seeing it too.

Dr. Pezus

the-pi-guy

Legend

Not all that new.

I'm kinda surprised we didn't see any gameplay. It's effectively just another CGI trailer.

Dr. Pezus

I'm kinda surprised we didn't see any gameplay. It's effectively just another CGI trailer.
Except not CGI and shows us the world

Legend

Except not CGI and shows us the world
It's an in engine CGI like trailer. Shows more than the last trailer but doesn't have a single shot representative of gameplay.

Not that that's a bad thing, but I just wished we saw more after all this time.

Xevross

It's an in engine CGI like trailer. Shows more than the last trailer but doesn't have a single shot representative of gameplay.

At least it's not as bad as Red Dead. Can't believe there's still no gameplay

BananaKing

They seem heavily influenced by how GTA was marketed. They also wanted to show how diverse the world seems not by just how it looks, but by how it functions.

Ludicrous Speed

Rage 2. Looks like Mad Max and Rage had a kid. Should be incredible.

NeverDies

I'm super hyped for Assassins Creed Odyssey. I really like how the magic abilities will spice up the combat.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />