Jun 10, 2018, 10:26 PM Last Edit: Jun 10, 2018, 10:33 PM by Legend
Didn't put a number in the title for Pi  :P

New studio in LA
State of Decay devs
Forza Horizon devs
We Happy Few devs
Hellblade devs

What are your thoughts?

Playground seems to be the largest studio by far. They actually have two teams in separate buildings.

kitler53

expanded for the third time.   maybe third times the charm to have any games actually released instead of just closing studios and canceling the games. 

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

Building up for next gen but I'm sure they'll downsize again if they don't get more success

Legend

expanded for the third time.   maybe third times the charm to have any games actually released instead of just closing studios and canceling the games.
Playground will be great. Most seem to think MS already owned them.

All the rest are hard to predict.

Dr. Pezus

Playground will be great. Most seem to think MS already owned them.

All the rest are hard to predict.
Ninja theory are great too but a small studio

Legend

BananaKing

We literally heard the "5 new studios" thing at the start of the gen. But at least this time we have the names and these studios (except for one) have games under their belt. The issue with MS isn't the number of their first party but their handling of them.

Dr. Pezus

Wait, a MS dev is going to release a PS4 game then? We happy few is coming to ps4

nnodley

Wait, a MS dev is going to release a PS4 game then? We happy few is coming to ps4
I would say it either will come out and then anything after will be xbox/pc.  Or MS will cancel the ps4 version.

Legend

Minecraft already does that.

Dr. Pezus

I would say it either will come out and then anything after will be xbox/pc.  Or MS will cancel the ps4 version.
Would be stupid to cancel an almost finished game

Minecraft already does that.
It's different because minecraft was already out on PS4. Vita version was MS made tho lol

nnodley

Would be stupid to cancel an almost finished game
It's different because minecraft was already out on PS4. Vita version was MS made tho lol
Yeah but it's MS.  Who knows. I hope it comes to ps4 though I would buy it for sure.

darkknightkryta

I recall reading notes for my GUI class in university.  There was a unit on operating systems.  Here's to paraphrase "It takes Microsoft 3 tries of anything to get it right"

the-pi-guy

Didn't put a number in the title for Pi  :P
Thanks you're awesome.

Legend

haha