Do you like Mondays?

Started by Legend, Aug 18, 2014, 03:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

For me personally heck yes!

Brand new week, brand new opportunities.

HBU?

the-pi-guy

I have no opinion one way or the other. 

Dr. Pezus

They're okay. It's Tuesdays I hate

7H3

hmm not sure yet...
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Xevross

I hate them, it means the weekend is over!

darkknightkryta

I have nothing against Mondays.  It's when I used to watch Raw, so I've no qualms against it.  Tuesdays - Friday are the same.  Fridays are cool cause that's when school's over and the weekend starts.  I will say though, Saturday is my favourite day.  I've had so much fun on Saturdays.  From my Saturday morning cartoons to playing road hockey outsde, to coming back inside to catch Batman the Animated Series and Bugs Bunny (This was I'd say, 15 years back).  Never liked Sundays.  It always felt off.  You wanted to do something, but you really couldn't do it long cause you'd have to be home in time to get to sleep to go back to work.

ethomaz

I love every single day of my week.

Shinobi-san

Well I work in the I.T/Business Intelligence industry for a major retailer in SA...and Mondays is like the most important/sensitive day to issues and errors. So everybody is on edge at work on a Monday morning, things also get ugly when people make mistakes etc. I dont like that vibe.

Not to mention weekend are very chilled and relaxing, so its extra hard going in to work on Monday. Previously though when i was in uni Mondays were fine...it meant i get to spend a day with my GF ;)
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Shinobi-san

I have nothing against Mondays.  It's when I used to watch Raw, so I've no qualms against it.  Tuesdays - Friday are the same.  Fridays are cool cause that's when school's over and the weekend starts.  I will say though, Saturday is my favourite day.  I've had so much fun on Saturdays.  From my Saturday morning cartoons to playing road hockey outsde, to coming back inside to catch Batman the Animated Series and Bugs Bunny (This was I'd say, 15 years back).  Never liked Sundays.  It always felt off.  You wanted to do something, but you really couldn't do it long cause you'd have to be home in time to get to sleep to go back to work.

Fridays and Saturdays are my favourites...i think its something to do with looking forward to having free time the next day...which is why i think Sunday's feels off. It's the dread of the next day.
Vizioneck STILL not banned at my workplace \O/

Xevross

Fridays and Saturdays are my favourites...i think its something to do with looking forward to having free time the next day...which is why i think Sunday's feels off. It's the dread of the next day.

Completely agree, although now I have a saturday job which makes everything suck

Dr. Pezus

Definitely agree here. I hate Sundays! All they're good for is sleeping

ethomaz

Here we have two day off... Saturday and Sunday... so Friday night is time to big party and Saturday all day is for huge party... after that Sunday is most to recover from Friday/Saturday to get better to work on Monday :D

Hynad

7H3

monday wasn't bad per say, but I'm feeling that tuesday is going to be a better day
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

darkknightkryta

Completely agree, although now I have a saturday job which makes everything suck

Yeah I finally had a Saturday off in months and it was nice.  Caught up on my old cartoons.