PUBG has lost to Fortnite

Started by Legend, Apr 09, 2018, 03:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

This is just an anecdote.

I was at the Microsoft Store yesterday. Almost every single system they had was playing Fortnite. The only systems not being played were ones that lacked Fortnite. Microsoft bought PUBG exclusivity for Xbox and yet they're featuring the other game in their stores. (could be for a simple reason like PUBG being too violent but still)

Kerotan

Nah all every kid is talking about and indeed the majority of gamers at any age is fortnite. It's on ps4 which is a big plus because pubg ain't. So many celebrities are talking about fortnite. It's only going to get stronger. Pubg iced up. They should have invested in a ps4 release ASAP.

Anyway fortnite is awesome. I'm loving it. I win about 1 in 7 games on solo and squads and my record is 6 wins in a row on squads. 300 wins in total.

Xevross

Fortnite is much more popular for sure, but the PUBG devs still made an incredible amount of money.

Dr. Pezus

Nah all every kid is talking about and indeed the majority of gamers at any age is fortnite. It's on ps4 which is a big plus because pubg ain't. So many celebrities are talking about fortnite. It's only going to get stronger. Pubg iced up. They should have invested in a ps4 release ASAP.

Anyway fortnite is awesome. I'm loving it. I win about 1 in 7 games on solo and squads and my record is 6 wins in a row on squads. 300 wins in total.
Football players are even doing Fortnite celebrations now...
What have they created...

Also, 300 wins is craycray!

Legend

Fortnite is much more popular for sure, but the PUBG devs still made an incredible amount of money.
Yes PUBG was huge and still is popular. It's just not "the next big thing" anymore.

Dr. Pezus

Yes PUBG was huge and still is popular. It's just not "the next big thing" anymore.
Well it's huge on PC though. Always #1 on Steam, even now. Fortnite is just 100x bigger, probably because it's free and because it looks more appealing to the masses.

Kerotan

Football players are even doing Fortnite celebrations now...
What have they created...

Also, 300 wins is craycray!

Meh it's not that much. I only play it a few hours a week the last 2 months. Otherwise I'd have 600 wins easy. You just need a team who are good at shooters and have a brain.