Weekly Update #107

Started by The Machine, Mar 16, 2018, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

The Machine

Hello,

It's Friday! Here are the top ten topics from the past week that you most likely didn't see.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 switching to a more reasonable microtransaction model
Views: 42

VizionEck-Website Page
Views: 65

Weekly Update #106
Views: 159

VizionEck Company-Website Page
Views: 167

VizionEck Adventure-Website Page
Views: 174

VizionEck Cube Royale-Website Page
Views: 185

NASA acting administrator stepping down
Views: 189

Jeff Goldblum will appear as Ian in Jurassic World: Evolution
Views: 364

Yakuza 6 Review Thread - Better than 0?
Views: 365

SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER (XBO/PS4/PC) - Announcement Teaser (coming Sept. 14; full reveal April 27)
Views: 387

The top poster of the past week was Legend with 113 posts. This has earned them a ticket in the monthly raffle. the-Pi-guy was second with 83 posts and Dr. Pezus was third with 49 posts.

The top thread starter of the past week was also Legend with 12 topics. This has earned them an additional ticket in the monthly raffle.

Legend received the most likes this week (48), and Legend liked the most things this week (62). They  get 2 tickets in the monthly raffle.

Legend stole $542 this past week. For their thievery, they have also earned a raffle ticket.

the-Pi-guy added the most games to the database this week, a total of 35. We thank them for their work and award them 5 raffle tickets.

There are currently 221119 posts on our forum. Only 3881 left till we hit 225000!

I'll be back next week with with another thread.
Party March 29, 2024, 6:31:00 am

LOADING PARTY=26008.074%

Legend

Wow Pi added a lot of games!  :o

the-pi-guy

Wow Pi added a lot of games!  :o
You are right I did.   8)

Xevross

I switched to using an excel file to keep track of my games. I got annoyed at how long it took to add stuff to the database and then add to my games, plus I can do more in excel.

Legend

I switched to using an excel file to keep track of my games. I got annoyed at how long it took to add stuff to the database and then add to my games, plus I can do more in excel.

the-pi-guy

What more could you possibly do? :o

Xevross

What more could you possibly do? :o
Calculate averages for each platform I've owned, each year and compare them etc. Also I can compare my scores to metacritic and stuff. Pretty cool.

the-pi-guy

Calculate averages for each platform I've owned, each year and compare them etc. Also I can compare my scores to metacritic and stuff. Pretty cool.
But you would have to do everything manually.  :(
You heard the man, hop to it!  

Legend

But you would have to do everything manually.  
Excel has some pretty great programing features.

the-pi-guy

Excel has some pretty great programing features.
I know, but he still has to put in the games, put in the metacritic score.  

That's a lot of work!  

Legend

I know, but he still has to put in the games, put in the metacritic score.  

That's a lot of work!  
I should add custom fields to the database. That way users could assign any variables they wanted to both the game and their specific copy of the game.

But first I'll finish Cube Royale  ::)

the-pi-guy

I should add custom fields to the database. That way users could assign any variables they wanted to both the game and their specific copy of the game.

But first I'll finish Cube Royale  ::)
*Hands sword*

Make us proud .

Dr. Pezus

I've become one with third place