SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER (XBO/PS4/PC) - Announcement Teaser (coming Sept. 14; full reveal April 27)

Started by Legend, Mar 15, 2018, 09:27 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER (XBO/PS4/PC) - Announcement Teaser (coming Sept. 14; full reveal April 27) | ResetEra

SE press release:
Square Enix® today announced Shadow of the Tomb Raider™ will be available in six months for the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC/Steam®. All platforms will launch simultaneously on September 14, 2018.Shadow of the Tomb Raider will be unveiled on April 27, 2018. Fans around the world can visit www.TombRaider.com for a chance to play the game and meet the developers at one of three exclusive reveal events.Click to expand...
Steam page is Live.  
YAY!

SWORDF1SH

the-pi-guy

Legend

YAY?
I've enjoyed them and the second ended without answering anything, so I didn't want it to be dead.

SWORDF1SH

They've been pretty decent games.
I've enjoyed them and the second ended without answering anything, so I didn't want it to be dead.
There's something about the games that I don't like.
Maybe Uncharted fatigued my interest in that type of game. When I see a trailer for Tomb Raider, I have zero interest.
I know since the reboot the Tomb Raider games have been well received but it's not for me.

Dr. Pezus

Mar 15, 2018, 10:23 PM Last Edit: Mar 15, 2018, 10:41 PM by Legend
"for the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X"

Isn't that just an overly long phrase for Xbox One, lol? I mean, they didn't say "the Playstation 4 family of devices including PS4 Pro".

Legend

"for the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X"

Isn't that just an overly long phrase for Xbox One, lol? I mean, they didn't say "the Playstation 4 family of devices including PS4 Pro".
Maybe a new Xbox One device is going to be announced, or is that giving MS too much credit?

the-pi-guy

Maybe a new Xbox One device is going to be announced, or is that giving MS too much credit?
"All PCs are now Xbox Ones" - MS, probably

Dr. Pezus

Possible but why would they announce a new XB1 so soon...
Maybe they're making a portable XB1 o.O

darkknightkryta

Trying to get through the second has been such a sludge for me.  Though now that I think about it, I needed to take a break from Persona 3, I think I'll finish Rise of the Tomb Raider.