Accolade returns, announces Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back for PS4, PC

Started by BasilZero, Jun 08, 2017, 11:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

BasilZero

Accolade, a publisher that operated from 1985 to 2000, has returned in 2017 with the announcement of Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back for PlayStation 4 and PC, the first new Bubsy game since Bubsy 3D for the original PlayStation in 1997.

Due out this fall, Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back is a new adventure developed by Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams studio Black Forest Games. It features Bubsy in "a bevy of exotic locations" as he travels the planet in search of the "beloved Golden Fleece." Bubsy will use all of his classic moves in addition to new ones to "dodge and out-bobcat a battalion of Woolies, sharks, and bees, not to mention the gnarliest UFO to ever grace a Bubsy adventure." Over 100 new one-liners have been added to his lexicon as well.

Source: Accolade returns, announces Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back for PS4, PC - Gematsu

BasilZero

Nobody asked for this....

Raven

Nobody asked for this....
I like how Accolade's big comeback is to make a game no one wanted. Time to reflect on why they were dead.

BasilZero

I like how Accolade's big comeback is to make a game no one wanted. Time to reflect on why they were dead.
Looking at their list of games, its no wonder they went with this game.

Its the only IP I heard from them, the others are just...random?

But its probably gonna kill them off again l0l

Mmm_fish_tacos

I actually like these games. Would have been more hyped for remasters tho. IIll probably pick it up at some point.

darkknightkryta

I actually like these games. Would have been more hyped for remasters tho. IIll probably pick it up at some point.
Yeah I liked the few minutes of Bubsy that I played.

On another note, I want another Test Drive.

Legend