LittleBigPlanet 3: Pre-orders Announced! Releases on Nov 18th!

Started by ethomaz, Jul 29, 2014, 05:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

ethomaz

We have been absolutely blown away by your anticipation and excitement for LittleBigPlanet 3. Whilst we still have a lot of work to do before the game is released, we're pleased that we can now announce that LittleBigPlanet 3 will be available for the PlayStation 4 on November 18, 2014! We also wanted to give a massive shout-out to our active LittleBigPlanet community on PlayStation 3. It's been an incredible journey so far with you all and LittleBigPlanet just wouldn't be the same without its amazing community! So we want to let you all know that even if you don't own a PlayStation 4 yet, it won't stop you from joining Sackboy and his new friends in LittleBigPlanet 3 because we will also be releasing LBP3 on PlayStation 3, November 18th with the PS4 version!

Plush for the four retails (but the hat is Target Exclusive)

Dragon Age: Inquisition Costume Pack (PS4 Exclusive)

GameStop Exclusive

Best Buy Exclusive

Amazon.com Exclusive

PSN Exclusive

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/07/29/littlebigplanet-3-pre-orders-announced-plushies-dlc-and-ps3-oh-my-2/

ethomaz

Yeap... Amazon.com rulex.

Dr. Pezus

Dat amazon exclusive.

Wish they delayed the PS3 version but oh well, what can you do

Mmm_fish_tacos

Welp, looks like i'll preorder from amazon. Why would you do the others anyway?

ethomaz

Dat amazon exclusive.

Wish they delayed the PS3 version but oh well, what can you do

Amazon is killing others gaming retailers in terms of exclusivity (not only LBP3)... that is why I guess they are always in line with NPD (most part of sales in US are coming from Amazon).

PS. That SackJourney.

Mmm_fish_tacos

I do like the game stop one too though.. Maybe i can preorder at gamestop, get the dlc and return the game and pick something else up in it's place.

Dr. Pezus

Well, Amazon is the biggest retailer in the world, I believe? So it makes sense.

Dr. Pezus

I like that PS4 players get DA:I exclusive costumes though. EA getting ready to go into bed with Sony again? :P

Mmm_fish_tacos

Nope in bed with Ms now for ea vault on x1

7H3

that's lame... i'd more likely want to pre-order digitally and get the worst bonus :/
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Mmm_fish_tacos

that's lame... i'd more likely want to pre-order digitally and get the worst bonus :/

Why?

DD_Bwest

Jul 29, 2014, 05:41 PM Last Edit: Jul 29, 2014, 05:43 PM by DD_Bwest
wait.. is the target one an actual sack boy toy?

pretty sure my son would throw a fit if i didnt get him the one with the sack boy toylol

7H3

Why?

why would I want a digital game? or why are t-shirts worse than an outfit for each character?
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

ethomaz

I like that PS4 players get DA:I exclusive costumes though. EA getting ready to go into bed with Sony again? :P

They just announced Xbox One subscription service with free games.

ethomaz

wait.. is the target one an actual sack boy toy?

pretty sure my son would throw a fit if i didnt get him the one with the sack boy toylol

Yeap... it is a doll.