Former GameTrailers Team Returns as Easy Allies

Started by Aura7541, Mar 21, 2016, 07:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Aura7541

Quote from: Patreon Announcement
After years of creating entertainment together online for a specially devoted and enthusiastic audience, the goal of Easy Allies is to keep the party going as long as possible.After closing doors elsewhere, we're opening new ones here at Patreon. To start, we're shooting a weekly podcast and streaming each weekday, with group streams on Tuesdays. If you want to see us do more than that, this is the place to support us.

We are Brandon Jones, Daniel Bloodworth, Kyle Bosman, Mike Huber, Ian Hinck, Ben Moore, Brad Ellis, Don Casanova, and Michael Damiani. As the name implies, we want to work with everyone. The more support we get, the more we can meet up with special guests and partners. Your donations will go directly into making our stuff bigger and better, along with giving you early or exclusive access to shows. You might get a question answered, a comment highlighted, or a starring role in one of our ongoing series.

Our milestone goals represent our previous production capabilities. We want to bring back shows for Huber, Ben, Ian, and Damiani. We want to review games again. One day we hope to get back on our own stage and produce weekly gaming talk shows and epic event coverage.

Subscriber Song - $200 per month
The New Couch - $800 per month
Production Equipment - $1,000 per month
A Respectable Gaming PC - $2,000 per month
Mike Huber's New Show - $4,000 per month
The Return of our D & D Adventure - $6,000 per month
Ian Hinck's New Show - $8,000 per month
A Second Podcast - $10,000 per month
Reviews Reborn - $15,000 per month
Michael Damiani's New Show - $20,000 per month
The Return of Retrospectives - $30,000 per month
A New Studio - $50,000 per month

Easy Allies does not employ any of us full time, yet. But its size and reach is completely up to you. If you remember the type of stuff we used to produce, you can get a good idea of what we'll be capable of at each milestone we reach. Thank you for stopping by, and we hope you'll consider becoming an Easy Ally.
You can donate to their Patreon if you want and they also opened up their Twitch account.

Legend

I tried to keep it as a surprise with my thread about this. Guess my thread was too secretive hehe.

Watching their stream right now.

Horizon

I have already become a patreon. Cannot wait to listen to another podcast by these guys.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Legend

So was it good?
They are still doing their launch livestream.

ethomaz

I fully support the ideia but I can't donate right now :)