General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Xevross

FUUUCKKK!  Megamillions is a 1.6 billion with a cash payout of 900 million. Biggest in US history.  We are buying more tickets, because why not try.
Wish I could take part!

Kerotan

Vgchartz mods can be a bit retarded sometimes. Angulus said i ignored a clear thread warning. The warning carl linked was from March. Maybe they should include the warning at the top of every monthly thread. How they expect people to remember that after so long and if you only post 3 or 4 times a month in there.

Xevross

Vgchartz mods can be a bit retarded sometimes. Angulus said i ignored a clear thread warning. The warning carl linked was from March. Maybe they should include the warning at the top of every monthly thread. How they expect people to remember that after so long and if you only post 3 or 4 times a month in there.

Not sure how that's being retarded... Rules are rules.

Kerotan

Not sure how that's being retarded... Rules are rules.
It's retarded. What if you were a new member in the last 6 months? What if you don't remember everything from 6 months ago. If you're going to enforce warnings from a different thread 6 months ago then put it in the OP of the new threads.

Xevross

It's retarded. What if you were a new member in the last 6 months? What if you don't remember everything from 6 months ago. If you're going to enforce warnings from a different thread 6 months ago then put it in the OP of the new threads.
Warnings are warnings, its not like you're being harshly punished for it or anything. They point out a warning to you, you say fair enough I accept that and you move on and don't do it again. I don't see the problem.

Kerotan

Warnings are warnings, its not like you're being harshly punished for it or anything. They point out a warning to you, you say fair enough I accept that and you move on and don't do it again. I don't see the problem.
Well they accepted super old warnings need to be posted in the new threads 6 months later. So they took on board my advice.

Legend

;D

I took a nap today and woke up right at the time I needed to wake up. Life's good.

Legend

nnodley

http://ir.tesla.com/static-files/725970e6-eda5-47ab-96e1-422d4045f799

Tesla made a profit.
YAY!  If all goes well with a certain patent i'm helping my brother and one of his friends with, I will likely be getting a tesla! Hopefully it works out!

Xevross

Wow Era is a year old already. Crazy.

Although saying that it feels like I've always been on Era and GAF is just some distant memory that hardly even happened.

Legend

Wow Era is a year old already. Crazy.

Although saying that it feels like I've always been on Era and GAF is just some distant memory that hardly even happened.
So true. It's weird finding links to gaf on google. Their new design really turned me away.

I haven't had a nap but today is also good. Went for a walk with my dog and she loves walks.

Legend

My dog has a stuffed animal named Teddy Bearington. She loves when I pretend it is alive. She always goes right for his neck though...

Xevross

My dog has a stuffed animal named Teddy Bearington. She loves when I pretend it is alive. She always goes right for his neck though...
Cold blooded killer.

Legend

Cold blooded killer.
She killed a mouse today. Oh no. Tomorrow she'll kill a human.

Xevross

She killed a mouse today. Oh no. Tomorrow she'll kill a human.
Never heard of a dog killing a mouse before. You better sleep with one eye open :o

Go Up