Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
7.5/10 from some random russian reviewer.

I doubt open or meta will count it, but the streaks over boys!
Russia doesn't count.
7.5/10 from some random russian reviewer.

I doubt open or meta will count it, but the streaks over boys!
Lol I just realised I've only played 3 games that released this year so far. God of War, SotC and Celeste. All of them 90+ meta. I guess I've set quite a high standard for the year...

Maybe I should pick up MH:W and continue the streak :D
I still haven't played anything that released this year. And last year I only bought For Honor and Horizon, both at launch just a week or two apart.

Me buying a game at launch day is really rare for me now. Ill wait till the price drops and get a game then. I'll play much more games this way and pay a lot less. All I gotta do is wait.

RDR2 will be only day one game this year it seems, unless cyberpunk 2077 somehow manages to release before it lol
Gaming Community / Re: The Gaming Community Threa...
Last post by Xevross - Today at 12:40 AM
Lol I just realised I've only played 3 games that released this year so far. God of War, SotC and Celeste. All of them 90+ meta. I guess I've set quite a high standard for the year...

Maybe I should pick up MH:W and continue the streak :D
Gaming Community / Re: God of War OT - Dad of War
Last post by Xevross - Today at 12:10 AM
I mean yeah but 25 hours in a weekend lulz. I managed 10 at most
Lol well I fell another day behind on my revision plan but who cares about that anyway.
No its not out of reach, but I think first week sales are more likely to be closer to 2m than 3m at this point.
We'll probably see soon enough
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Today at 12:09 AM
Lol I finished the vast majority of games in less than average time. I just don't wait around much. I've done all of the favours in Midgard, and most in total. I've not got many of the artefacts either.

I've pretty much visited everywhere, just extra stuff on the side to do. Like the two realms you need ciphers for I barely did anything in, I thought I'd leave it to post game. There's also other optional stuff, which you guys probably haven't discovered yet either.

I don't know if I want to get all the collectibles for the plat yet, but there's at least 10 more hours of stuff I want to do, which is more substantial than just collecting things.
I mean yeah but 25 hours in a weekend lulz. I managed 10 at most

Exciting! I really enjoyed that part of the game.

Well, I say that like I didn't really enjoy all of it ;D

Do you wish to know how far through the story you are?
Nah thanks hehe. Want to be surprised
Last post by Xevross - Today at 12:09 AM
Only managed like 2.5 hours today but I am
Spoiler for Hidden:
inside the mountain!

Exciting! I really enjoyed that part of the game.

Well, I say that like I didn't really enjoy all of it ;D

Do you wish to know how far through the story you are?
It's tracking to top UC4 in the US. With how miniscule the UK sales are in comparison, and extra appeal in northern Europe, I think 3m isn't out of reach yet
No its not out of reach, but I think first week sales are more likely to be closer to 2m than 3m at this point.
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Today at 12:06 AM
Only managed like 2.5 hours today but I am
Spoiler for Hidden:
inside the mountain!
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10