Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Only 57m active users? Between 360 and xb1 over half of those must be in the US. Next gen it will be worse. 360 had high numbers but the xb2 will be coming off the xb1.
This will move a lot of slims and ps4's
Off-Topic Community / Do you ever have dreams/nightm...
Last post by Legend - Today at 04:01 AM
They are so freaking frustrating and evil. Last night for example I had a dream where I was having to write software to compare two colors in an impossible way. My brain spent the entire night fighting the problem and trying the exact same thing over and over. Would wake up a bunch of times during the night and just be obsessed with it.

How about you?

Another time I had a dream where the task was managing an infinite battlefield.
Off-Topic Community / Re: Movie Thread
Last post by nnodley - Today at 03:24 AM
Saw radius thanks to your post. Pretty good but a little slow.
yeah it took a while to get going and never really fully got going, but had a pretty good surprise twist in the end.
Gaming Community / Re: PlayStation Community Thre...
Last post by Legend - Today at 03:06 AM
Hmm I don't see it. In what ways?
Spoiler for Hidden:
osborne looked like Dafoe.
Last post by Legend - Today at 03:04 AM
Finally watched Get Out.  I liked the ideas it presented in the movie, but I can't say it was my favorite movie.  Some good twists that I kind of expected, but had a couple variations of them in my head most of the time.

Also watched The Invitation.  Super slow burn movie with a decent ending.

Now trying Radius. Man gets in a crash and then everything in a certain radius of him starts dying.  Just started so we will see if it's good.  it has a high 91% on rotten tomatoes
Saw radius thanks to your post. Pretty good but a little slow.
Gaming Community / Re: PlayStation Community Thre...
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Today at 01:08 AM
It reminded me of the old Spiderman movies with Tobey Maguire. Like the used that film for some inspiration.
Hmm I don't see it. In what ways?
Red is an attention grabbing color
Last post by Legend - Today at 01:04 AM
I saw the emoji movie. Not that bad actually. Pretty comparable to modern Pixar outside Coco.
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10