Your top publishers so far this Gen

Viewing single post

Started by BananaKing, Jul 10, 2018, 08:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Ludicrous Speed

I'm leaving out gifts and all "free" games.

1. EA, 14 games:
Madden 15 (PS4 & Xbox One)
Madden 16 (PS4 & Xbox One)
Madden 17 (PS4 & Xbox One)
Madden 18 (PS4 & Xbox One)
GOTG Titanfall
Titanfall 2
Peggle 2
PvZ GW
PvZ GW2
Battlefield 1

2. Microsoft, which surprised me. I've bought more MS games than I remember, 13 games.
State of Decay 2
Crackdown (BC)
Ori (and the DE, not counting it though, $5 upgrade IIRC)
ReCore
Quantum Break
Dead Rising 3
Ryse
Kinect Rivals
Horizon 3
Cuphead (my 6 year old has mastered this game and is actually playing beside me right now)
Minecraft
PUBG
Rare Replay

3. Ubisoft, 11 games. Mostly family stuff, board game type things. And in Ubi fashion, they managed to screw up stuff like Monopoly and Tetris. Tetris!
Tetris
Monopoly Plus
Monopoly Deal
Trials Fusion
Trivial Pursuit Live
For Honor (one of my worst purchases this gen)
Watch Dogs (probably the worst)
Child of Light
Rainbow Six
Division
Far Cry 5

I did manage to snag a couple Sega games, Crazy Taxi (BC) and Tembo the Badass Elephant.

Sony IIRC I have bought 4 games, including the Last of Us that was bundled with my GTA V PS4. Plus GoW, Horizon, and #Driveclub.

In terms of publishers whose games I have enjoyed most, or spent the most time playing their games, it would probably be this, in no order:

2k Games, I bought both Evolve and Battleborn on both consoles. Played them both on Xbox One for hundreds of hours each. PS4 a decent chunk of time but a lot less.

Bethesda. Played lots of their games, they've pretty much been good every time I get one of their games.

Starbreeze. Dead by Daylight is my most played game ever. Over 1,000 hours and counting.