Your top publishers so far this Gen

Viewing single post

Started by BananaKing, Jul 10, 2018, 08:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

BananaKing

Who are your top publisher's this gen? No, not your favourite. The criteria here is the one that matters most. Certainly not your opinion, but your money. So who are you top publishers?

PS+/Xbox live/EA pass or what ever games from subscription don't count unless you played then got over 10 hours, or completed the game.

Bundled games count as they are an actual sale. Stand alone DLC don't count an example would be infamous first light

For me it's this

First place Sony Interactive Entertainment with 8 Games

1- Killzone Shadow fall (physical)
2- Infamous Second Son (physical)
3- Bloodborne (Digital)
4- Until Dawn (Digital)
5- Uncharted 4 (physical)
6- Horizon Zero Dawn (physical)
7- Ratchet and Clank (Digital Ps+)
8- The Order 1886 (Physical)

God of War, TLoU2, Detroit and Days Gone will certainly be on this list as well. Death Stranding most likely (if it's not a walking simulator lol) Spidey maybe. Ghost of Tutshima is a slight chance if it's gameplay doesn't suck. So yeah overall Sony has been really good to me this gen lol

Second place Ubisoft with

1- Farcry 4 (physical)
2- Farcry Primal (physical)
3- For Honor (physical)
4- Assassin's Creed Origins (physical)
5- The Division (Digital)

I also plan on getting Skull and Bones, South Park fractured but whole, AC odyssey (most likely), and maybe The Division 2 and Farcry 5. So yeah ubi is awesome as well.

Third place is ... Shame... I mean EA
1- Battlefield 1
2- Need for Speed
3- Titanfall 2
4- Mass Effect Andromeda

I'm actually surprised EA is number 3 for me, but I will note that I bought all these on huge discounts. Not one game was above 30 bucks. And 3 games were actually under 20

Fourth place Bathesda with 2 games

1- Wolfenstein the new order
2- Doom

I'll be getting Doom Eternal, Wolfenstein 2 and fallout 4 to add to that list .