nnodley

"I literally spent 30 hours looking at ants."
-why it took me so long to finish.
This will most definitely be me.  8)

GribbleGrunger

BasilZero

Game looks amazing.

I'll get it later in the future.

The next few months will be tough on my wallet and time gaming wise so gotta deal with that first :O

Dr. Pezus

Game looks amazing.

I'll get it later in the future.

The next few months will be tough on my wallet and time gaming wise so gotta deal with that first :O
What about mass effect?

BasilZero

What about mass effect?
I'm still playing Mass Effect 3 (finally got it with all of its DLC XD).

Wont be for a while (not this year) for Mass Effect for me.

My next two heavy hitters I will be buying will be Zelda BotW next month and Persona 5 for PS4 the month after that.

By the time I beat both games, FFXII Zodiac Age for PS4 will be out and I'll be getting that day 1 too :p.

ethomaz

First review and up and removed after...

DerNebel

Feb 18, 2017, 04:21 PM Last Edit: Feb 18, 2017, 05:16 PM by DerNebel
Horizon Zero Dawn Review - SFGate

Videogamer review leaked too. Well kinda, their review discussion video leaked, but I don't really like those very much, too unfocused for my taste. Also the end seems to be cut off.

Also this has new footage so beware. If you just want an idea of what he thought, he thought it was good but he wasn't gushing about it, had some weird complaints like something about the fast travel system and the stealth gameplay (that robots don't react to dead robots), but also some more valid ones like that there's a varying level of quality in the side quests and that the dialogue options basically meant nothing (which I'm not sure that's true since Guerrilla said the opposite was the case at least in certain scenarios).

He also said that it takes a lot of elements from different games and doesn't do them quite as well as the originals.

Xevross

Hmm I hope that's the most negative reviews will get. Does that site count on meta?

DerNebel

Hmm I hope that's the most negative reviews will get. Does that site count on meta?
Videogamer counts, yes. The review sounds like a 7.5-8 to me (though I'm not sure if they give .5 scores). Not sure if it's worth mentioning but Videogamer do tend to review a little lower than the average (2.3 points lower on average on metacritic), they gave Uncharted 4 an 8 for instance, which was actually one of the lower reviews for that game.

But maybe I'm misjudging the video, like I said I don't particularly like these videos because they seem very unfocused and from the ones I've listened to they often seem to concentrate on the things they didn't quite like in games, while not really talking about the things they liked.

Legend

Videogamer tends to just be very honest with their reviews and go with whatever the reviewer felt.

Could be one of the lower scores or could be pretty common with other reviewers also not loving it.

ethomaz

Videogamer YouTube review is not counted on MC/OC.

Only the website review... I mean the text review.

ethomaz

Well I saw Horizon being sold here today :D

Street date broke in Brasil.

Legend

Well I saw Horizon being sold here today :D

Street date broke in Brasil.
Are you playing it now?

nnodley

My amazon order is getting tracking ready.  It shows a track order button now, but still won't ship till the 24th.

ethomaz

Feb 19, 2017, 12:12 AM Last Edit: Feb 19, 2017, 12:17 AM by ethomaz
Are you playing it now?
Nope :(

I didn't even buy because I'm traveling with my girlfriend and I don't have $$$ to buy it.

Go Up