Stolen from GAF.....oh wait...

Showcase how much you bought from Steam/PC :O

Here's mine.

Xevross

Where do you see all these stats?

BasilZero

Where do you see all these stats?
The first image is from my steam profile

The second image is from Enhanced Steam (browser only addon use on Steam site): Enhanced Steam

The Third image is from SteamDB: Steam Calculator · Steam Database

Dr. Pezus

How did you get so many games for less than 500?? Oh they don't count humble games I guess

Xevross

How did you get so many games for less than 500?? Oh they don't count humble games I guess
Yeah the middle one doesn't track humble bundle.

I can't be arsed with imgur so I'll just tell you my stats:

$1610 account value
$509 cost with sales
$14.25 average price
$8.36 price per hour
141 games owned
78 games not played
1798 hours on record
28.5h average play time

Most of my games are from humble bundle

BasilZero

Yeah, they dont count any purchases I made from Humble Bundle, Indie Gala, Bundle Stars, Green Man Gaming, Retroism or Amazon (<--- all the places I buy Steam games from).

I spent around $40 to $50 per major sale (Summer or Winter) - and no more than $100 per year on the Steam store itself.

I havent really bought anything from the Steam store itself since 2014.

Edit: I take that back, I bought a Naruto game this year only because no one else had it on sale, big mistake cause few weeks later Humble Namco bundle #2 had the game >.>.

Xevross

Feb 19, 2017, 07:09 PM Last Edit: Feb 19, 2017, 07:19 PM by Xevross
Oh I found the empowered steam stuff:

store purchases £486.06 (~$603)
market transactions £12.88 (~$16)

BasilZero

Oh I found the empowered steam stuff:

store purchases £486.06 (~$603)
market transactions £12.88 (~$15.98)
I installed Enhanced Steam for the first time today.

Gonna be helpful for me when I buy games during the Summer/Winter sale - since it showcases which non-Steam store has the best deal.

Xevross

I installed Enhanced Steam for the first time today.

Gonna be helpful for me when I buy games during the Summer/Winter sale - since it showcases which non-Steam store has the best deal.
Yeah it is pretty cool actually. I'm glad you made this thread now  :D

nnodley

Probably just a couple hundred if that.  Most of the games i got off steam were heavily discounted during the summer sales.

I can look for sure later though.

Legend

I've spent $330.21.

20 games, 3 DLCs, 2 reviews.

Most played game is Elite Dangerous with 121 hours. Least is Stanley Parable with 0.9 hours. I have 4 actual games I have not played yet: Parallax, Riven, Stellaris, and The Turing Test. I bought a fair amount of games on the winter sale and have been slowly making my way through them.

The other games I own are: Cities Skylines, Talos Principle, Planet Coaster, The Forest, Universe Sandbox 2, Antichamber, Obduction, Braid, Space Engineers, Papers Please, There Came an Echo, Pneuma Breath of Life, Age of Mythology (thanks), Elite Horizons DLC, and Talos Road to Gehenna DLC.

BasilZero

I've spent $330.21.

Most played game is Elite Dangerous with 121 hours. Least is Stanley Parable with 0.9 hours. I have 4 actual games I have not played yet: Parallax, Riven, Stellaris, and The Turing Test. I bought a fair amount of games on the winter sale and have been slowly making my way through them.

The other games I own are: Cities Skylines, Talos Principle, Planet Coaster, The Forest, Universe Sandbox 2, Antichamber, Obduction, Braid, Space Engineers, Papers Please, There Came an Echo, Pneuma Breath of Life, Age of Mythology (thanks), Elite Horizons DLC, and Talos Road to Gehenna DLC.
Most played paid game for me is Left 4 Dead 2 at 160 hours
Most played F2P game is DOTA2 at 150 hours

Least played paid game (beaten) for me is Metal Slug 1 at 0.8 hours
Least played F2P game (beaten) for me is Carpe Diem at 0.3 hours

Xevross

I've spent $330.21.

I guess its easy to list when you don't have that many games  ;D

I'll add to this, my most played game on steam is Civ 5 with 502 hours and least played is Napoleon Total War with 0.3 hours