Horizon Zero Dawn

Started by the-pi-guy, Feb 02, 2017, 04:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Go Down

the-pi-guy

Some guy is flipping out about overleveling and apparent "racial pandering".

nnodley

Some guy is flipping out about overleveling and apparent "racial pandering".
haha was just reading that.  I think its safe to assume his opinions are on the game are gonna be the minority.

Xevross

His posts are so odd. He contradicts himself so much that its hard to trust his opinion at all. He said all those complaints after saying he was loving the game, and then after he complained about all that stuff he said the game is super fun.

Also the other guys are disagreeing with him on a lot of his points.

I'm just gonna ignore him

Xevross

That being said, despite making it out like the game's got terrible issues he said he'd rate it in the 8's. I don't understand him at all but since he's been the most negative by far I guess that's okay ;D

Xevross

Feb 24, 2017, 04:48 PM Last Edit: Feb 24, 2017, 04:51 PM by Xevross
Have people forgotten this is the general horizon thread?

I love this trailer, great showing of the world they've created

Xevross

In other news, I saw a horizon ad on a bus in London today. I'm glad to see that level of marketing, sony are clearly pushing this hard

darkknightkryta

In other news, I saw a horizon ad on a bus in London today. I'm glad to see that level of marketing, sony are clearly pushing this hard
Would it have killed them to put Gravity Rush 2 on the other side of the bus?  :'(

Xevross

Would it have killed them to put Gravity Rush 2 on the other side of the bus?  :'(
I think it might have done, yes.

the-pi-guy

I think the launch video has been posted 4 times....  

Xevross

I think the launch video has been posted 4 times....  
But now its been put in the right thread!

the-pi-guy

Think GG set the bar for RPGs.  :o

Legend

I'm pretty hyped. I've avoided everything about the game since the second trailer so it should have a lot of suprises.

GribbleGrunger

nnodley

Apparently some of the new trailers have some spoilers, but without context you won't really know anything.  I watched them and it's mostly just the same footage we have seen from the start.

But, even watching most of the videos I don't have a clue about any of the story except for the overall idea of it.  Tuesday is gonna be awesome.

Go Up