General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

My new puppy takes so much time. Sorry for not posting much this past month.
Lol.  
It's not just you.  

Xev is mysteriously absent.  
And I've been pretty busy.  Between work and VR.  

Xevross

Lol.  
It's not just you.  

Xev is mysteriously absent.  
And I've been pretty busy.  Between work and VR.  
I'm in the middle of a two week holiday (vacation)!

nnodley

So who else plays Magic: The Gathering?  Bunch of my friends went to a game shop in vancouver to buy some more cards and ended up buying a starter deck from the core 2019 sets.  It's super fun.  Told myself I would never get into it cause it can be a money pit, but I think I still start working on a few decks that are pretty good without spending too much.

Legend

So who else plays Magic: The Gathering?  Bunch of my friends went to a game shop in vancouver to buy some more cards and ended up buying a starter deck from the core 2019 sets.  It's super fun.  Told myself I would never get into it cause it can be a money pit, but I think I still start working on a few decks that are pretty good without spending too much.
Neverdies could probably get into it.

And I set the spambot filter to a higher setting. We've been getting too many spambots as of late so this should stop that. If it doesn't stop that, then I probably have something set up incorrectly.

Legend

NeverDies

<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

nnodley

So Henry Cavill has been cast as Geralt in the Netflix adaptation.  Not sure how I feel about this.  I like him as an actor, but as geralt I'm not sure.

Dr. Pezus

So Henry Cavill has been cast as Geralt in the Netflix adaptation.  Not sure how I feel about this.  I like him as an actor, but as geralt I'm not sure.
Could be good. Geralt doesn't say that much, similar to superman

Xevross

I think he'd be great, he really wanted it so I bet he'll be enthusiastic about the role.

nnodley

I think he'd be great, he really wanted it so I bet he'll be enthusiastic about the role.
Yeah the more I see him in some of his other roles he's done I think he can nail it.  I just hope the show is actually good.

Legend

Agreed.

Wonder what he'll sound like though. Will he try to mimic the voice? That could end up sounding really bad...

Also I fixed the forum clock.

Dr. Pezus

Agreed.

Wonder what he'll sound like though. Will he try to mimic the voice? That could end up sounding really bad...

Doubt it, since it's based on the books  8)

Legend

Doubt it, since it's based on the books  8)
Well they might say it's based off the books, but they'd be crazy to not try to please fans of the games.

the-pi-guy

Now you have to work on the currently online.  

Legend

Now you have to work on the currently online.  
What's broken with that? (besides the lack of users)

Go Up